Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ATC and Paper Goodies Swap

My latest swap with Sue in the UK involved two Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) and a selection of paper goodies.  (You can see my first swap with Sue in this earlier post.)  We established a loose theme of houses/doors/windows for our ATCs.  Here are the two I sent to Sue:
And here are the two ATCs I received in return:
 I love the filmstrip embellishment above, which shows the pictures she's adhered behind it.
And I really enjoy the picture of the homes climbing up the mountainside on this card.  Many thanks to Sue for these beautiful cards!

When I saw the selection of paper goodies she sent along with her ATCs, I decided to challenge myself to use them on some postcards....ONLY the pieces she sent, with no additions from my own stash.  Here are the cards I created (each one is 4 inches by 6 inches), in the order of their creation:
And even with all of these collages, I still have plenty of scraps left over to play with:
Many thanks to Sue for getting me closer to my goal of catching up with my mail art!

6 comments:

SueHart said...

Hi Andria. Thanks for doing the swaps with me. Love what you've created with the paper bits I sent you. Hugs. Sue

Linda Gibbons said...

Such lovely postcards!

lee said...

great postcards, and collage work, from both of you

Carin Winkelman said...

All these postcards you've been doing lately make me ache a little for the time when I was way more involved in swaps and such. The first two postcards you show are my favorite in this bunch.

Parabolic Muse said...

Your cards are SO lovely! Great colors!
It's great to use the scraps people have sent to you. I have little baggies of scraps and always forget to use them and attribute them. I think that's going to have to be my next goal for a swap of multiples, thanks to you!

Patty Antle said...

I've never done ATCs but they look like fun. I have so many things I want to do - and can't get them done even in retirement lol.