Thursday, June 21, 2012

ICAD Recap

It's been awhile since I shared my daily index cards, so here is a gallery of my latest:
ICAD #8
Doodle

ICAD #9
Theme:  Stripes
I used strips of decorative tapes...super simple!

ICAD #10
Theme:  Grid, Alphabet Stamps
I did a crayon resist for the background, and used my small alphabet stamps
to write the following:  "Trust in the process.  Enjoy creativity every day. 
Just begin.  Dream big. Start small.  Is it in you?  Use your voice." 
Some good reminders!

ICAD #11
Theme:  Alphabet Stamps

ICAD #12
Theme:  Alphabet Stamps
I can't seem to put those alphabet stamps away!

ICAD #13
Themes:  Black and White, Experiment
Experiment!  It is good for the soul.

ICAD #14
Confetti Lines I
I made these based on an exercise in Quinn McDonald's book, Raw Art Journaling.

ICAD #15
Confetti Lines II
Another card based on an exercise in Quinn's book.

ICAD #16
Theme:  Swirls
I added some of my glitter pen to some of the spirals, but it doesn't show up here.

ICAD #17
Grid Series:  Green Grid

ICAD #18
Grid Series:  Purple Grid

ICAD #19
Grid Series:  Blue Grid

ICAD #20
Grid Series:  Orange Grid

ICAD #21
Grid Series:  Mixed Grid

For more information about the ICAD project, check out Tammy's web site, Daisy Yellow!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards! That first one may be my favorite. It reminds me of Mondrian's artwork.

Unknown said...

these are great! terrific work:)

Karenann Young said...

Love the wonderful variety of your index cards! They are so creative!

pooky said...

So cool!!! Love all the variations:) Aren't alpha stamps addicting...lol!
♥Bev

uncustomary said...

Confetti lines!!! (#10 and #13 are awesome)

Kristin Dudish said...

What a fun series of card - I like the way you're using the prompts :)

(I also love your list of 100 Creative Actions... Very cool!)

xo
Kristin

Jackie said...

Those confetti lines are very cool! I think I must try that!

Bad Jones Rising said...

OOOH Love that grid series lady! Look at you. Also #12 hits all the right buttons for me. Good job on keeping up.

Anne said...

There's something special about each one but the grid pattern struck a chord -- might have to try that. I thought the spirals were interesting because you and I do so much that's similar but my spirals always go in the opposite direction.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

FUN & CREATIVE... thank you for the recap!
I really enjoyed looking over all your cards, such a selection. Great work, Andria :]

VivJM said...

Great cards! Really love the different colour grids

Parabolic Muse said...

Is ICAD lasting past June 30? I am just always packing in more things to do, and unlike yourself, with children and kitties and church and a family and 8 hours sleep a night, I have almost nothing to keep me from doing my cards! So I'm completely behind!

But enough about you.

These are wonderful cards and a lot of fun to see all together like this. It inspires me to see what a person can do when she's on a roll!

Natasha said...

Love these cards!! Sparking of some ideas for my own cards! :) Thank you.